KanthMD Tweet

9/23/07

Learn foreign language

Learn foreign language--best web site

I was always looking for a website that can teach me different language.Recently I have been dealing with persons from different country with different language.And at present its "emergency" for me to learn Spanish and the best rescuer is Trymango.com.It offers 11 languages absolutely free of cost.The best part is its interface and its way of teaching through conversation and practice.I bet, u r gonna like it rather Love it.
www.trymango.com


Retro Medicine
Doctors making house calls for management of medical conditions.
I never liked this concept.As I think doctors don't have all the lab-facilities at hand to diagnose and treat the various conditions.But I am surprised to see that recently this trend is growing.Of course there are reasons to grow this trend.
read more at
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/23/business/yourmoney/23doctors.html
www.nytimes.com

Want International phone no with a lot of more features...?
check it out ...pfingo.com
It will provide you an international number and abilities to make and receive call from anywhere in world through phone(wi-fi enabled) or PC.
It needs you to download the software and you also have to provide low subscription fee.
compare it with www.skype.com (another voip) and feel the difference.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
IP hit counters
Share/Bookmark Subscribe

Total Pageviews

  ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO