KanthMD Tweet

11/21/09

Cry for help before dying.

From blog of South Korean Model, who chronicled her thoughts in her blog .
Check out her blog http://iliketoforkmyself.blogspot.com/
clipped from www.smh.com.au
I know I'm like a ghost: a cry for help before dying
Tragic end ...  Daul Kim worked across the globe.
A leading fashion model who had worked for Chanel has been found hanged in her
Paris flat after leaving a final post on her blog that read: “Say hi to
forever.”
She chronicled her thoughts and told of the pressures and loneliness of the
catwalk in a blog under the title “I want to fork myself”. She left her
final post along with a video of I Go Deep by Jim Rivers, a British singer.
The entry ended: “Best track forever.”
‘Honestly, I’ve been in hell’


November 18 “Say hi to forever”


November 15 “Oh but how lonely it is. then and now”


October 30 “I was getting mad depressed and overworked in seoul. ppl
tell me to do something, and i do it, and then they always tell me don’t do
anything. and when i don’t do anything they also tell me to do something”


October 29 “What are you doing for halloween . . . nothing special i’m
already a monster”


October 15 “My life is so god damn predictable its disgusting”

 blog it

2 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is half entertaining. But then again I'm extremely high right now

Related Posts with Thumbnails
IP hit counters
Share/Bookmark Subscribe

Total Pageviews

  ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO